IsaacZ 发表于 2006-10-5 12:51:38

英文电影经典对白 Brilliant Dialogues from English Movies

<span style="FONT-SIZE: 10.5pt;"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 10.5pt;">&nbsp;<div style="LINE-HEIGHT: 150%;">作者:(佚名) </div><div style="LINE-HEIGHT: 150%;">日期:2004-12-28 <span>&nbsp;&nbsp;</span></div><div style="LINE-HEIGHT: 150%;">内容精简编辑:Huiwen Ru </div><div style="LINE-HEIGHT: 150%;"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 10.5pt;">日期:</span><span style="FONT-SIZE: 10.5pt;">2/18/2005 </span></div><div style="LINE-HEIGHT: 150%;"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 10.5pt;"></span></div><span style="FONT-SIZE: 10.5pt;"><div style="LINE-HEIGHT: 150%;">1、《乱世佳人》 </div><div style="TEXT-INDENT: 21pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%;">Tomorrow is another day.&nbsp;</div><div style="LINE-HEIGHT: 150%;">2、《泰坦尼克号》 </div><div style="TEXT-INDENT: 21pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%;">Jack: “You must do me this honor… promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise. </div><div style="LINE-HEIGHT: 150%;">3、《007系列》 </div><div style="TEXT-INDENT: 21pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%;">“Bond. James Bond.”</div><div style="LINE-HEIGHT: 150%;">4、《阿甘正传》 </div><div style="TEXT-INDENT: 21pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%;">Momma always said: “Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you are gonad got.”</div><div style="TEXT-INDENT: 21pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%;">Mother: It’s my time. It’s just my time. Oh, now, don’t you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do. I didn’t know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could. </div><div style="TEXT-INDENT: 21pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%;">Jenny: Are you stupid or something? </div><div style="TEXT-INDENT: 21pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%;">Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does. </div><div style="LINE-HEIGHT: 150%;">5、《终结者》 </div><div style="TEXT-INDENT: 21pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%;">“I’ll be back!” </div><div style="LINE-HEIGHT: 150%;">6、《英国病人》 </div><div style="TEXT-INDENT: 21pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%;">We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that’s all I’ve wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps. </div><div style="LINE-HEIGHT: 150%;">7、《空军一号》 </div><div style="TEXT-INDENT: 21pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%;">“My family first”</div><div style="LINE-HEIGHT: 150%;">8、《罗马假日》 </div><div style="TEXT-INDENT: 21pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%;">I have to leave you now. I’m going to that corner there, and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you. </div><div style="LINE-HEIGHT: 150%;">Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it? </div><div style="LINE-HEIGHT: 150%;">9、《绿野仙踪》 </div><div style="TEXT-INDENT: 21pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%;">“There’s no place like home.”</div><div style="LINE-HEIGHT: 150%;">10、《卡萨布兰卡》 </div><div style="TEXT-INDENT: 21pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%;">Of all the gin joints in all the towns in the entire world, she walks into mine. </div><div style="LINE-HEIGHT: 150%;">11、《我不是天使》 </div><div style="TEXT-INDENT: 21pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%;">It’s not the men in your life that counts; it’s the life in your men. </div><div style="LINE-HEIGHT: 150%;">12、《地狱的天使》 </div><div style="TEXT-INDENT: 21pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%;">Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable? </div><div style="LINE-HEIGHT: 150%;">13、《鸭子汤》 </div><div style="TEXT-INDENT: 21pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%;">I could dance with goutily the cows come home. On second thoughts, I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home. </div><div style="LINE-HEIGHT: 150%;">14、《安娜·克里斯蒂》 </div><div style="TEXT-INDENT: 21pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%;">Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy, baby. </div><div style="LINE-HEIGHT: 150%;">15、《美梦成真》 </div><div style="TEXT-INDENT: 21pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%;">The end is only the beginning. </div><div style="LINE-HEIGHT: 150%;">16、《Phenomenon》 </div><div style="TEXT-INDENT: 21pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%;">“Will you love me for the rest of my life?” </div><div style="TEXT-INDENT: 21pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 150%;">“No,I'll love you for the rest of mine.”                                 17、《日出之前》 </div><div style="LINE-HEIGHT: 150%;"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 10.5pt;">  If there’s any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something</span><span style="FONT-SIZE: 10.5pt;">。</span></div></span></span></span>
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 英文电影经典对白 Brilliant Dialogues from English Movies