找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

教程经验总索引TVMW5/小日本5 索引【视频转换】小日本4/TE4XP 索引【视频转换】TAW4 / TDA3 索引【DVD打包软件】
Nero 索引DVD-Lab 索引【DVD打包软件】编解码器 索引 【必读】固顶帖011号
查看: 1157|回复: 0

[下载] Free VCF file to CSV or Excel converter(VCard联系人转CSV表格工具)

[复制链接]

威望

金钱

1万

贡献

管理员

自由的灵魂

积分
主题
回帖
注册时间
2003-4-10
最后登录
2024-3-28
发表于 2019-11-13 10:36:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

This is an Excel based VBA script used to import bulk .VCF files that contain more than 1 Vcard and then convert them to a comma separated .CSV file or Excel xls file that can then be imported into Outlook, Google, or any other application that supports import of contacts using CSV files. This has been written to support VCF 2.0, 2.1, 3.0 and 4.0 formatted files including those with printable encoding (MIME) and has been tested with bulk VCF files from Backupify, Google Contacts (Gmail Contacts), Apple IOS, Samsung Android devices and other platforms. If this doesn't work for you, please email me the VCF file and I'll modify the code to support your specific VCF format.

To use, simply download and open the Excel file (xlsm), Enable Macros if prompted, and then select the VCF file you wish to import. Once complete, Excel will create and save new file titled VCFExport.csv that can also be saved in Excel format.

使用方法:打开下载的.xlsm文件,如果提示宏被禁用,点击“启用”,然后弹出框中定位你要导入的VCF文件并确定。完成后,EXCEL将创建并保存一个名为“VCFExport.csv”的文件,也可保存为标准Excel格式(.xlsx)。

点拨论坛截图_202107151614113376..png

IsaacZ注:
  • 根据VCF文件大小和复杂程度,可能需要稍等几分钟才能转换完成,我一个4268个联系人的VCF,转换过程用了250多秒。
  • VCF中如有头像,转换完后会丢失。

1.jpg

1.jpg

Features
  • Supports Mac (Apple) computers running Excel 2011 (later versions of Excel not supported on Apple)
  • Support for Spouse, Assistant, Children, Preferred Email, Preferred Phone, and Preferred Address Fields
  • Completely free! All I ask is that you review the program here if it works for you, or let me know via email if it does not so I can improve the compatibility for other users.
  • Automatically deletes duplicate contacts that have email address only (generally created by Gmail)
  • Support for fields > 255 characters long (e.g. large notes / body field)
  • Support for VCF Files exported by Samsung Phones and Samsung Tablets
  • Converts Bulk VCF Files to CSV files (VCF files that have more than one contact)
  • Supports multiple contacts in a single VCF file
  • Supports multiple phone numbers, email addresses, and address per contact and assigns categories (e.g. Home, Work)
  • Fast & Free Support- if this does not work for your VCF, email the VCF file and I'll update the code as needed to support your file within 24 to 48 hours.
  • Support for VCF Files with ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE (MIME encoding to ASCII printable characters)
  • Published as Excel file, simply download and open the Excel .xlsm file and select the VCF file you wish to import when prompted.
  • Developed and tested to support import of Google VCF files from Gmail Contacts
  • Tested support for Apple IOS Exports (IOS 5 and IOS 6)
  • CSV File created with Column Headers that perfectly match Outlook import template
  • Supports extremely large VCF files, tested with file containing 20,000+ contacts
  • With Excel Save As, can also save as XLS file instead of CSV if desired
  • Support for VCF 2,1, 3.0 and 4.0 Formats
  • Allows importing of bulk VCF files into Outlook or other programs
  • DOES NOT currently show progress during import, may take 2 to 5 minutes to run (be patient)
  • New versions developed as needed to support user submitted files; each new version tested across diverse set of VCF formats to ensure maximum compatibility
  • Support for COBook contacts export and fields unique to COBook

官方网站:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/bulkvcftocsv/

下载地址:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

IsaacZ的发言中如果提到任何字母缩写或专有名词,在本论坛中一般都能搜索到。点此立即搜索点拨论坛。如有搜索不到的,请尝试搜索百度百科,或者跟帖提问。
发帖前请注意看置顶帖。如果你发现自己的问题没有得到回答,说明你的问题提错了地方或者提问前未先阅读本版规则固顶帖011号
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|点拨论坛

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 17:03 , Processed in 0.331563 second(s), 5 queries , Redis On.